To celebrate the release of my upcoming novel, The Unnoticeables, I am touring a very small part of the planet and taking on all challengers. Things there will not be: Stuffed shirts, tea parties, boredom, MERCY. Things there will be: BLOOD.
Or like, some reading aloud and handshakes. BUT PROBABLY THE BLOOD.
If you’re brave, crazy, or stupid enough, meet me at one of the follow locations (more to come!)
- July 16 – Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego, CA
- July 17 – University Book Store, Seattle, WA
- July 18 – Copperfield’s, Petaluma, CA
- July 19 – Borderlands, San Francisco, CA
- July 22 – Powell’s, Portland, OR (Burnside location!)
Oh god, please meet me at one of those locations. Otherwise it’s just going to be me, alone, reading to an empty room and then crying.